Tier 1 Investor Route
Requirements in Summary
£2 million, which is available to invest in the Isle of Man within 3 months.
The initial period of residence is for up to 3 years and 4 months.
Extension to Visa
An application to extend the visa for another two years can be made to the Isle of Man Immigration Office, provided that:
- At least a £2m investment is under the control of the applicant and has to be invested in Isle of Man companies or bonds.
- Investments must have been made during the first three months of arriving in the Isle of Man and the applicant must have continued the investment throughout the full period of leave to remain.
- Clear documentation must be supplied to support the investments.
Application for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR)
An applicant must have been in the Isle of Man for five years and cannot have been absent from the Isle of Man for more than 180 days in any 12 month period.
Accelerated Leave to Remain (ILR)
An application can be made if:
- £5M is invested instead of £2m - the time before an indvidual can apply for ILR is reduced to three years.
- £10M is invested instead of £2m - the time before an individual can apply for ILR is reduced to two years.